May 16, 2010

Watches

By julie"anne at 7:40 AM
Hi everybody..I've been sick for the past couple of days and been forced to stay in bed by Mr. Yu. So many things came up but I didn't have the chance to keep you guys updated. However, thanx to my new vivaz, I still manage to get in touch with my friends. Haha. And not only it has gooooood functionality in connecting people, it takes really great pictures as well. 

Last year, we flew back to Malaysia by Emirates. We were introduced by a stewardess to their point collecting program, Skywards. Basically, we earn points through our flights. They say, I quote from their site, "The more Miles you earn, the more rewards you can enjoy." 

So one day I received their newsletter and saw a beautiful pearl necklace. And my points were just enough to redeem this one set.

But suddenly I saw this, which had the same value as the pearl. Then I thought it would be a nice gift to us, since we haven't bought anything for our anniversary. So I chose the watches, and decided to ask Mr. Yu to get the necklace for me later, as a gift. hehehe. Unluckily, the moment I told him about it, the pearl necklace is already out of stock. Tskk..


So, here they are. Our matching watches, by Roberto Paggio(?).


And I just love tis picture. hehe..


Oh.. Though the goods are free, I've been charged for the tax. I am not sure what tax it is. And the shipping cost would also be charged, but they had some fathers' day offer that time. So I had only to pay the tax, which was about 10€ and I get a pair of watches. Yeay!!

update: We didn't keep the watches, instead I gifted them to my bro on his wedding.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

julie"anne Copyright © 2006-2030 julie"anne Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez