Dec 8, 2014

Sabotaging own happiness

By julie"anne at 11:21 AM
It's like there's a group of cells, that puts thoughts in my head everytime I am happy. It's like, you seem to be too happy. Why are you too happy? Woahhh, there's something need to be done. Here think about those times when you hurt the most. Oh, what about those times when your hubby did that to you?

It's been long since we fought. We are so happy. But these cells are very dominant. Since my confinement, I decided to put my feelings aside and focus on my baby. 6 months later, the baby grows big and healthy and I have nothing else to worry about, then come those damn cells again, trying to rip off my happiness. 

Why do I always do this to myself? I have everything I ever want and need. My husband and son, family, great family and in-laws. 

I just want to be happy. Why is that so hard, when it is actually the easiest thing to do?
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

julie"anne Copyright © 2006-2030 julie"anne Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez